Saturday, July 16, 2011

DIDN'T KNOW YOU WANTED TO MOW LAWNS

I saw a notice yesterday on Facebook. It was a traffic sign, bright yellow sign that showed a family running. Underneath the sign said something like, "Illegals: Tomorrow's Democrats". UH OH. That pissed me off. I waited until this morning, after saying fuckityfuck, and decided I would rant when I'm calm. I'm not.

Really sick of old, white, fat white guys complaining about the jobs those illegals are stealing. Didn't realize there were so many old white dudes who want to be roofers, or lawn mowers, or maids, or janitors. I couldn't find white people to drive across county lines to work in my house. White guys apparently think there is a fence around the area where they will work. Odd, an invisible fence is all it takes to keep white guys put.

Didn't realize there are so many old, white guys who want to bus tables and work in kitchens. Hell, most of you don't want to cook in your own homes. Might be a good time to advise you that those burgers you must love come with vegetables picked by Mexicans who come to this nation for that purpose. To pick and process the food that goes on our tables. Our overweight, gluttonous tables. Damn them. Here NOT paying taxes to give us food. Those bastards.

Speaking of busing tables, here is a personal story. I was having breakfast with some friends in north dallas one day while wearing a newly inherited two carat diamond ring in a Tiffany style setting. When I got home I realized I still had the ring but the diamond was gone. The setting had broken off. I drove back to the restaurant to begin my search. The bus boy (man) had found it and was holding it for me. I offered him money for his honesty. He was insulted. DAMN, that illegal son of a bitch. He made me feel small with his grace.

Let's talk about the building booms in this nation. We aren't having one now because rich white guys ruined the economy. Make that rich, greedy white guys. The builders of our homes, the contractors who wired and plumbed our homes begged for cheap labor to make their profit margins bigger during these booms. They all but backed up trucks at the border and begged people to cross over and work cheap. No one is angry at those builders and contractors. They are rich white guys.

Look in the mirror. Are you a Native American? Can you trace your bloodline back to a specific tribe that was driven out of their home land by white guys? If not you are the sorry bastard offspring of former illegals. Your forefathers stole this nation from the actual natives. Remember that inscription on the Statue of Liberty? We are a nation of immigrants. Apparently, some of us turned out to be assholes.

I hope the next time I see you, old, overweight, white guy you are up on some one's roof nailing away in the heat. I hope taking that job from a Mexican or Honduran or other Hispanic makes you happy AND rich. They pay a lot to those dudes with the nail guns.

You, sir, are a pig in so many ways.

You're Welcome,
Lillybell Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment