Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thanks everyone

to all of you who have read my blog, a heartfelt thank you. i would have never imagined the people that I have talked to who read my stuff or even really knows my name. As far as I know this is the end of ILYT CoaSM until I am a widow...hopefully that will not happen. I plan on dying first. You know what they say: "life is what happens while you are making other plans".

this is not the end of my blog. if you know me personally then you know I always have something to spout about. "Who?" used to say I am a veritable fountain of useless information and quasi-knowledge.

Nah, I'm just opinionated and have no child to raise and tell what what.

I will be sending ILYT to some publishers just to frame the rejection letters. If anyone wants to be my agent, you are welcome to 10% of nothing. YAY!

I know, my generosity is overwhelming.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment