Sunday, June 19, 2011

FOR TREVOR

Trevor,

I only saw you twice. You were just adorable. You and your brother were so close people told me you were twins. I believed it. For a little boy you were a big guy and your light shined so bright.

We had to say goodbye to you yesterday. Your family was so sad and so strong for you. So many people came to say goodbye. You just had a world of friends. So many beautiful words were said and so much love and pain filled your church. You got your family through it, little man. Your heart was big enough to hold them all.

Though I hardly knew you, I will never forget you. You touched me too. You made me see how precious life is and how petty we big people can be. Thank you for that, Trevor, it's a great lesson to learn.

Sleep in Heavenly peace.
An admirer

No comments:

Post a Comment