Friday, May 13, 2011

BIG American Bulge, Get Your Wieners Here!

I know it's me. I realize I am simply an Old White Woman. If I had a CB radio my "handle" would be , "OWW". This is also the noise I make at concerts.

I am SICK of restaurants that have young, shapely, half dressed women serving me food. Bare skin is necessary to serve food? Really? Thank you Hooters for starting this entire industry. "Oh they have great wings" - and nipples. Not a wing eater. Way too much work for barbecue sauce and two bites of meat. And I have my own nipples. Now we have Twin Peaks, Big Racks and Tilted Kilt. Happy dads taking their little family for some family style dining with a side of erection.  What's next? "OB/GIN Bar & Grill". The waitresses could wear paper gowns that open in the back or front depending on your preference. There would be stirrups at every table and the menu could be printed on the cervix of your waitress. "I'm sorry miss, does that say jumbo shrimp or jumbo tampon?"

I want to start a national chain, BIG American Bulge, Get Your Wieners Here!

Hiring:
Wait staff. Males only need apply. Between age 18 and 24. Must be cut like a diamond and have a visible six pack. No hairy chests need apply. Wait staff will be provided collar, bow tie, tights and a codpiece. No shirts.

All right families! Line up. Come in for the foot-longs! Can't you just see dad sitting at the table eye to codpiece where he usually sees cleavage or butt cheeks?

Big American Bulge slogan: BITE ME!

You're welcome,
Lillybellblues

No comments:

Post a Comment